Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pimping on the Blog

Pimping April here: she is going to be doing this thing called Blog For Educationon June 20th. Go check out her page and tell her you want to be part of it. I think it is a great idea, and would love to see every one of "us" blog about it. I am not going to get into any kind of political discussion about educational funding other than to say George W. sucks ass and I place the decline in our educational system directly at his feet. But I know that something has to change, something has to be done, and since I have no great ideas of my own, I am happy to jump on the bandwagon for this one.

1 comment:

Petite G. said...

I read your comments on April's blog and I agree with you. There's so much good in the world but we don't notice it because we're too busy rubbernecking to see that recent car crash. Sad actually that the news gets its highest ratings when there is a tragedy. Sometimes I think they pray for a plane crash. Makes me sick.

And I want you to know, I DO believe in God. I am someone that believes in prayer and positive energy. For me, if I didn't believe, I'd be lost. I am just not one to shove it down people's throats. That is always such a turn off to me. Kind of like Tom Cruise and his Scientology. I mean, great. You like Scientology. I don't judge you for it. But don't try to convince me that that is the only way. You don't see me doing that. And P.S. Anti-depressants saved my life.

Thanks for checking in on me and thinking about me. You are sweet and I am glad we're friends. Come by anytime.