Monday, February 11, 2008

A friend of mine recently suggested I give this place another try, so here I am, trying to figure out what I am supposed to write about bow. How strange is that-I rarely am at a loss for words, but I feel something akin to stage fright at the moment. Performance anxiety, perhaps (though since that term is generally used as a euphimism for "I can't get it up," I don't think that really applies!). At any rate, I am here, I have changed the title and also the colrs and the template, and now I have to figure out which font and size I want, and also how to remember it so all of my posts look the same. This is clearly going to be an undertaking of great proportion, but hey, it gets me out of self a little bit. Well. Not really, as this is basically about ME, right? Still, something a little better than sitting around feeling insecure and neurotic and basically a silen voice in the midst of a lot of chaos. I don't like to feel either silent or overlooked, so maybe this is a start to finding my voice, I don't know.

1 comment:

April said...

Hey, darlin'! It does take a little while to get used to finally having a place to voice it all, but you'll get there in no time!

To get you started, here's a meme of sorts.